I know you like my trolling stories but I limited times to do them so most of my posts are going to be on the weekends. I will still give you my trolling stories and mod reviews but just a little at a time. In the summer you will get a lot more trolling stories. Still with school colliding I'll still get you your stories as soon as possible. Also I'd also like to say that you give me ideas of what mods to use, or, what trolls to do. You can also give me your IP addresses so you can be in one of my trolling stories or you just want to make something with me. So, yeah you still give me ideas. I will be trying to get a youtube channel going. I'm doing the best I can. And remember... STAY TERRIFIC!!!!!
-TerrificTroller

No comments:
Post a Comment