Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Today's Troll

In today's trolling I was in a server. The server was Peepzcraft. I will give you the IP Address and the port at the end.

These are the commands I used:

  • /fly on - I was flying around and people were saying in chat things like "HACKER" and "Hack much" sometimes even "Mods!!!! This guy is flying"(There weren't any mods on).
  • /herobrine - I was using mod I have called Herobrine's Return. Doing this command it gave me a herobrine spawner in the shape of what would be a wither skull imported from the pc version.
  • /troll on - This command enables trolling. In the next command it well tell you what it enables you to do in Minecraft PE.
  • /troll item - This gives me a "Blaze Rod" but called Troll stick. If I touched a block with it, the block would make a hole with lava at the end.
  • /gamemode 1 - This command enabled me to be in creative mode allowing me to place things I'm not allowed to.
Overall it was fun to see people rage quit and see their different reactions to these stunts I pulled off.

Peepzcraft IP Address and port:

IP: peepzcraft.zapto.org
Port: 19132

I used SJ craft for these commands: Get SJ Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment