Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Generating World...
Hey, whats up guys. TerrificTroller here with another commentary. So right now I am creating a public map that I will give the file to you guys soon enough. But what I'm doing is I'm making a whole world for you to wander once I change it to survival. I already made my own house and adding some extras. I already got a deck, and I'm planning on making a nether cell ( full of pigmen ). So what I'm trying to ask is for you guys to give me advice on what to put in this world just for you. I may add a roller coaster of rail road. But, otherwise, yeah leave a comment on what you think should be added and I will add it to my world. And don't worry about the less trolly posts, but those are mainly going to be on weekends. I will leave you guys here, and, as always STAY TERRIFIC!!!!!
- TerrificTroller
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment