- First, it's summer! So the upside to this is that you guys will get more trolling, more mods, plugins, and troll-able servers.
- Second, we, TerrificTroller & AWESOMENESS, are starting a new server. First we're starting with a giant survival-games in a giant city we'll build out side the lobby, half sphere. We will not allow any hackers on our server. Also if you have client mods you will be immediately banned with a plug-in I got to prevent hackers. Though if you email me in advance I can arrange for you to troll someone you want. Also if you find a hacker in my server, you can e-mail me and we will troll them together , to mess with them, then eventually kick or ban them.
All in all it's going to get interesting. We will have another website for you to leave comments or ask for requests or you can send me your IP and just play survival or creative for fun. I will also troll anyone else you would like me to. Maybe a friend, or maybe a sibling. Whoever you want me to troll I will troll.Here's the link for our new (developing) web: Mcpeterrifictroller.blogspot.com

No comments:
Post a Comment